"Eligibility Determination" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Criteria to determine eligibility of patients for medical care programs and services.
- Eligibility Determination
- Determination, Eligibility
- Determinations, Eligibility
- Eligibility Determinations
- Eligibility Certification
- Certification, Eligibility
- Certifications, Eligibility
- Eligibility Certifications
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Eligibility Determination".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Eligibility Determination".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Eligibility Determination" by people in this website by year, and whether "Eligibility Determination" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.