"Enterohepatic Circulation" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Recycling through liver by excretion in bile, reabsorption from intestines (INTESTINAL REABSORPTION) into portal circulation, passage back into liver, and re-excretion in bile.
- Enterohepatic Circulation
- Entero-Hepatic Circulation
- Circulation, Entero-Hepatic
- Circulations, Entero-Hepatic
- Entero Hepatic Circulation
- Entero-Hepatic Circulations
- Circulation, Enterohepatic
- Circulations, Enterohepatic
- Enterohepatic Circulations
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Enterohepatic Circulation".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Enterohepatic Circulation".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Enterohepatic Circulation" by people in this website by year, and whether "Enterohepatic Circulation" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.