"Genetic Testing" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Detection of a MUTATION; GENOTYPE; KARYOTYPE; or specific ALLELES associated with genetic traits, heritable diseases, or predisposition to a disease, or that may lead to the disease in descendants. It includes prenatal genetic testing.
|Testing, Genetic Predisposition
- Testing, Genetic Predisposition
- Predisposition Testing, Genetic
- Predictive Testing, Genetic
- Genetic Predictive Testing
- Testing, Genetic Predictive
- Predictive Genetic Testing
- Genetic Testing, Predictive
- Testing, Predictive Genetic
- Genetic Predisposition Testing
- Genetic Screening
- Genetic Screenings
- Screening, Genetic
- Screenings, Genetic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Genetic Testing".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Genetic Testing".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Genetic Testing" by people in this website by year, and whether "Genetic Testing" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.