Glycogen Storage Disease Type V
"Glycogen Storage Disease Type V" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Glycogenosis due to muscle phosphorylase deficiency. Characterized by painful cramps following sustained exercise.
|Glycogen Storage Disease Type V
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type V
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type 5
- Glycogen Storage Disease V
- Glycogenosis 5
- Glycogenosis 5s
- McArdle Disease
- Disease, McArdle
- Mcardle Syndrome
- Mcardle Syndromes
- Syndrome, Mcardle
- Syndromes, Mcardle
- McArdle's Disease
- Disease, McArdle's
- McArdles Disease
- Muscle Glycogen Phosphorylase Deficiency
- Muscle Phosphorylase Deficiency
- Myophosphorylase deficiency
- Myophosphorylase deficiencies
- deficiencies, Myophosphorylase
- deficiency, Myophosphorylase
- PYGM Deficiency
- Deficiencies, PYGM
- Deficiency, PYGM
- PYGM Deficiencies
- Deficiency, Muscle Phosphorylase
- Deficiencies, Muscle Phosphorylase
- Muscle Phosphorylase Deficiencies
- Phosphorylase Deficiencies, Muscle
- Phosphorylase Deficiency, Muscle
- McArdle Type Glycogen Storage Disease
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Glycogen Storage Disease Type V".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Glycogen Storage Disease Type V".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Glycogen Storage Disease Type V" by people in this website by year, and whether "Glycogen Storage Disease Type V" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.