"Health Facility Planning" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Areawide planning for health care institutions on the basis of projected consumer need.
|Health Facility Planning
- Health Facility Planning
- Planning, Health Facility
- Facility Planning, Health
- Facility Plannings, Health
- Health Facility Plannings
- Plannings, Health Facility
Health Facility Conversion
- Health Facility Conversion
- Conversion, Health Facility
- Conversions, Health Facility
- Facility Conversion, Health
- Facility Conversions, Health
- Health Facility Conversions
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Health Facility Planning".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Health Facility Planning".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Health Facility Planning" by people in this website by year, and whether "Health Facility Planning" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.