Genetic Carrier Screening
"Genetic Carrier Screening" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Identification of individuals who are heterozygous at a GENETIC LOCUS for a recessive PHENOTYPE.
|Genetic Carrier Screening
- Genetic Carrier Screening
- Carrier Screening, Genetic
- Screening, Genetic Carrier
- Screenings, Genetic Carrier
- Carrier Detection, Genetic
- Heterozygote Detection
- Detection, Heterozygote
- Genetic Carrier Detection
- Carriers, Genetic, Detection
- Genetic Carriers, Detection
- Heterozygote Screening
- Screening, Heterozygote
- Detection, Genetic Carrier
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Genetic Carrier Screening".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Genetic Carrier Screening".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Genetic Carrier Screening" by people in this website by year, and whether "Genetic Carrier Screening" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.