"Humerus" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Bone in humans and primates extending from the SHOULDER JOINT to the ELBOW JOINT.
- Greater Tubercle
- Greater Tubercles
- Tubercle, Greater
- Tubercles, Greater
- Humeral Greater Tuberosity
- Greater Tuberosities, Humeral
- Greater Tuberosity, Humeral
- Humeral Greater Tuberosities
- Lesser Tubercle
- Lesser Tubercles
- Humeral Lesser Tuberosity
- Humeral Lesser Tuberosities
- Lesser Tuberosities, Humeral
- Lesser Tuberosity, Humeral
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Humerus".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Humerus".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Humerus" by people in this website by year, and whether "Humerus" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.