"Larynx" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A tubular organ of VOICE production. It is located in the anterior neck, superior to the TRACHEA and inferior to the tongue and HYOID BONE.
|Laryngeal Posterior Commissure
- Laryngeal Posterior Commissure
- Commissure, Laryngeal Posterior
- Commissures, Laryngeal Posterior
- Laryngeal Posterior Commissures
- Posterior Commissures, Laryngeal
- Posterior Commissure, Larynx
- Commissure, Larynx Posterior
- Commissures, Larynx Posterior
- Larynx Posterior Commissure
- Larynx Posterior Commissures
- Posterior Commissures, Larynx
- Posterior Commissure, Laryngeal
Laryngeal Anterior Commissure
- Laryngeal Anterior Commissure
- Anterior Commissures, Laryngeal
- Commissure, Laryngeal Anterior
- Commissures, Laryngeal Anterior
- Laryngeal Anterior Commissures
- Anterior Commissure, Larynx
- Anterior Commissures, Larynx
- Commissure, Larynx Anterior
- Commissures, Larynx Anterior
- Larynx Anterior Commissure
- Larynx Anterior Commissures
- Anterior Commissure, Laryngeal
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Larynx".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Larynx".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Larynx" by people in this website by year, and whether "Larynx" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.