"Orotate Phosphoribosyltransferase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The enzyme catalyzing the formation of orotidine-5'-phosphoric acid (orotidylic acid) from orotic acid and 5-phosphoribosyl-1-pyrophosphate in the course of pyrimidine nucleotide biosynthesis. EC 22.214.171.124.
- Orotate Phosphoribosyltransferase
- Phosphoribosyltransferase, Orotate
- Orotidylic Acid Phosphorylase
- Phosphorylase, Orotidylic Acid
- Orotidine-5'-Phosphate Pyrophosphorylase
- Orotidine 5' Phosphate Pyrophosphorylase
- Pyrophosphorylase, Orotidine-5'-Phosphate
- Orotidine-5'-Monophosphate Phosphohydrolase
- Orotidine 5' Monophosphate Phosphohydrolase
- Phosphohydrolase, Orotidine-5'-Monophosphate
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Orotate Phosphoribosyltransferase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Orotate Phosphoribosyltransferase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Orotate Phosphoribosyltransferase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Orotate Phosphoribosyltransferase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.