"Otorhinolaryngologic Neoplasms" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A general concept for tumors or cancer of any part of the EAR; the NOSE; the THROAT; and the PHARYNX. It is used when there is no specific heading.
- Otorhinolaryngologic Neoplasms
- Neoplasm, Otorhinolaryngologic
- Otorhinolaryngological Neoplasms
- Ootorhinolaryngeal Neoplasms
- Neoplasm, Ootorhinolaryngeal
- Neoplasms, Ootorhinolaryngeal
- Ootorhinolaryngeal Neoplasm
- Otorhinolaryngologic Neoplasm
- Neoplasms, Otorhinolaryngologic
- Neoplasms, Otorhinolaryngological
- Neoplasm, Otorhinolaryngological
- Otorhinolaryngological Neoplasm
- Otorhinolaryngeal Cancer
- Cancer, Otorhinolaryngeal
- Cancers, Otorhinolaryngeal
- Otorhinolaryngeal Cancers
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Otorhinolaryngologic Neoplasms".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Otorhinolaryngologic Neoplasms".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Otorhinolaryngologic Neoplasms" by people in this website by year, and whether "Otorhinolaryngologic Neoplasms" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.