"Periapical Periodontitis" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Inflammation of the PERIAPICAL TISSUE. It includes general, unspecified, or acute nonsuppurative inflammation. Chronic nonsuppurative inflammation is PERIAPICAL GRANULOMA. Suppurative inflammation is PERIAPICAL ABSCESS.
- Periapical Periodontitis
- Periapical Periodontitides
- Periodontitides, Periapical
- Periodontitis, Periapical
- Periodontitis, Apical
- Apical Periodontitides
- Apical Periodontitis
- Periodontitides, Apical
Periodontitis, Acute Nonsuppurative
- Periodontitis, Acute Nonsuppurative
- Acute Nonsuppurative Periodontitides
- Acute Nonsuppurative Periodontitis
- Nonsuppurative Periodontitides, Acute
- Nonsuppurative Periodontitis, Acute
- Periodontitides, Acute Nonsuppurative
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Periapical Periodontitis".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Periapical Periodontitis".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Periapical Periodontitis" by people in this website by year, and whether "Periapical Periodontitis" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.