"Peritoneal Neoplasms" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Tumors or cancer of the PERITONEUM.
|Peritoneal Surface Malignancy
- Peritoneal Surface Malignancy
- Malignancy, Peritoneal Surface
- Peritoneal Surface Malignancies
- Surface Malignancy, Peritoneal
- Peritoneal Carcinomatosis
- Carcinomatosis, Peritoneal
- Peritoneal Carcinomatoses
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Peritoneal Neoplasms".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Peritoneal Neoplasms".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Peritoneal Neoplasms" by people in this website by year, and whether "Peritoneal Neoplasms" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.