"Laparoscopy" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A procedure in which a laparoscope (LAPAROSCOPES) is inserted through a small incision near the navel to examine the abdominal and pelvic organs in the PERITONEAL CAVITY. If appropriate, biopsy or surgery can be performed during laparoscopy.
Surgical Procedures, Laparoscopic
- Surgical Procedures, Laparoscopic
- Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
- Procedure, Laparoscopic Surgical
- Procedures, Laparoscopic Surgical
- Surgery, Laparoscopic
- Laparoscopic Surgical Procedures
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgeries
- Surgeries, Laparoscopic
- Laparoscopic Assisted Surgery
- Laparoscopic Assisted Surgeries
- Surgeries, Laparoscopic Assisted
- Surgery, Laparoscopic Assisted
- Surgical Procedure, Laparoscopic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Laparoscopy".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Laparoscopy".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Laparoscopy" by people in this website by year, and whether "Laparoscopy" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.