"Polyglactin 910" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A polyester used for absorbable sutures & surgical mesh, especially in ophthalmic surgery. 2-Hydroxy-propanoic acid polymer with polymerized hydroxyacetic acid, which forms 3,6-dimethyl-1,4-dioxane-dione polymer with 1,4-dioxane-2,5-dione copolymer of molecular weight about 80,000 daltons.
- Dioxanedione Polymer with Dimethyldioxanedione Polymer
- Glycolic-Lactic Acid Polyester
- Acid Polyester, Glycolic-Lactic
- Glycolic Lactic Acid Polyester
- Polyester, Glycolic-Lactic Acid
- Dimethyldioxanedione Polymer with Dioxanedione Polymer
- Poly(Glycolide Lactide)Copolymer
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Polyglactin 910".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Polyglactin 910".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Polyglactin 910" by people in this website by year, and whether "Polyglactin 910" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.