"Prostaglandin-Endoperoxide Synthases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Enzyme complexes that catalyze the formation of PROSTAGLANDINS from the appropriate unsaturated FATTY ACIDS, molecular OXYGEN, and a reduced acceptor.
- Prostaglandin-Endoperoxide Synthases
- Prostaglandin Endoperoxide Synthases
- Synthases, Prostaglandin-Endoperoxide
- Prostaglandin-Endoperoxide Synthase
- Synthase, Prostaglandin-Endoperoxide
- Fatty Acid Cyclo-Oxygenase
- Cyclo-Oxygenase, Fatty Acid
- Fatty Acid Cyclo Oxygenase
- Hydroperoxide Cyclase
- Cyclase, Hydroperoxide
- PGH Synthase
- Synthase, PGH
- PGH2 Synthetase
- Synthetase, PGH2
- Prostaglandin Cyclo-Oxygenase
- Cyclo-Oxygenase, Prostaglandin
- Prostaglandin Cyclo Oxygenase
- Prostaglandin Cyclooxygenase
- Cyclooxygenase, Prostaglandin
- Prostaglandin Endoperoxide Synthetase
- Endoperoxide Synthetase, Prostaglandin
- Synthetase, Prostaglandin Endoperoxide
- Prostaglandin G-H Synthase
- G-H Synthase, Prostaglandin
- Prostaglandin G H Synthase
- Synthase, Prostaglandin G-H
- Prostaglandin H Synthase
- Synthase, Prostaglandin H
- Prostaglandin H2 Synthetase
- Synthetase, Prostaglandin H2
- Prostaglandin Synthase
- Synthase, Prostaglandin
- Prostaglandin Synthetase
- Synthetase, Prostaglandin
- Arachidonic Acid Cyclooxygenase
- Cyclooxygenase, Arachidonic Acid
- Cyclo Oxygenase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Prostaglandin-Endoperoxide Synthases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Prostaglandin-Endoperoxide Synthases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Prostaglandin-Endoperoxide Synthases" by people in this website by year, and whether "Prostaglandin-Endoperoxide Synthases" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.