Protein Processing, Post-Translational
"Protein Processing, Post-Translational" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Any of various enzymatically catalyzed post-translational modifications of PEPTIDES or PROTEINS in the cell of origin. These modifications include carboxylation; HYDROXYLATION; ACETYLATION; PHOSPHORYLATION; METHYLATION; GLYCOSYLATION; ubiquitination; oxidation; proteolysis; and crosslinking and result in changes in molecular weight and electrophoretic motility.
|Protein Processing, Post-Translational
- Protein Processing, Post-Translational
- Posttranslational Protein Processing
- Processing, Posttranslational Protein
- Protein Processing, Posttranslational
- Posttranslational Modifications
- Modification, Posttranslational
- Modifications, Posttranslational
- Posttranslational Modification
- Post-Translational Modifications
- Modification, Post-Translational
- Modifications, Post-Translational
- Post Translational Modifications
- Post-Translational Modification
- Post-Translational Protein Processing
- Post Translational Protein Processing
- Processing, Post-Translational Protein
- Amino Acid Modification, Post-Translational
- Amino Acid Modification, Post Translational
- Post-Translational Amino Acid Modification
- Post Translational Amino Acid Modification
- Posttranslational Amino Acid Modification
- Amino Acid Modification, Posttranslational
- Post-Translational Protein Modification
- Modification, Post-Translational Protein
- Modifications, Post-Translational Protein
- Post Translational Protein Modification
- Post-Translational Protein Modifications
- Protein Modifications, Post-Translational
- Protein Processing, Post Translational
- Protein Modification, Post-Translational
- Protein Modification, Post Translational
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Protein Processing, Post-Translational".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Protein Processing, Post-Translational".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Protein Processing, Post-Translational" by people in this website by year, and whether "Protein Processing, Post-Translational" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.