"Receptors, Histamine H2" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A class of histamine receptors discriminated by their pharmacology and mode of action. Histamine H2 receptors act via G-proteins to stimulate ADENYLYL CYCLASES. Among the many responses mediated by these receptors are gastric acid secretion, smooth muscle relaxation, inotropic and chronotropic effects on heart muscle, and inhibition of lymphocyte function. (From Biochem Soc Trans 1992 Feb;20(1):122-5)
|Receptors, Histamine H2
- Receptors, Histamine H2
- Histamine H2 Receptors
- H2 Receptors, Histamine
- H2 Receptors
- Receptors, H2
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, Histamine H2".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Biogenic Amine [D12.776.543.750.670]
- Receptors, Histamine [D12.776.543.750.670.450]
- Receptors, Histamine H2 [D12.776.543.750.670.450.400]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.695]
- Receptors, Histamine H2 [D12.776.543.750.695.355]
- Receptors, Neurotransmitter [D12.776.543.750.720]
- Receptors, Histamine [D12.776.543.750.720.480]
- Receptors, Histamine H2 [D12.776.543.750.720.480.400]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, Histamine H2".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, Histamine H2" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, Histamine H2" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.