"Receptors, Thyrotropin" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Cell surface proteins that bind pituitary THYROTROPIN (also named thyroid stimulating hormone or TSH) and trigger intracellular changes of the target cells. TSH receptors are present in the nervous system and on target cells in the thyroid gland. Autoantibodies to TSH receptors are implicated in thyroid diseases such as GRAVES DISEASE and Hashimoto disease (THYROIDITIS, AUTOIMMUNE).
- Receptors, Thyrotropin
- Thyrotropin Receptors
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Receptor
- TSH Receptors
- Receptors, Thyroid Stimulating Hormone
- Receptors, TSH
- TSH Receptor
- Receptor, TSH
- Thyrotropin Receptor
- Receptor, Thyrotropin
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Receptors
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, Thyrotropin".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Neurotransmitter [D12.776.543.750.720]
- Receptors, Neuropeptide [D12.776.543.750.720.600]
- Receptors, Thyrotropin [D12.776.543.750.720.600.850]
- Receptors, Peptide [D12.776.543.750.750]
- Receptors, Neuropeptide [D12.776.543.750.750.555]
- Receptors, Thyrotropin [D12.776.543.750.750.555.850]
- Receptors, Pituitary Hormone [D12.776.543.750.750.660]
- Receptors, Thyrotropin [D12.776.543.750.750.660.825]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, Thyrotropin".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, Thyrotropin" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, Thyrotropin" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.