"Spondylitis, Ankylosing" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A chronic inflammatory condition affecting the axial joints, such as the SACROILIAC JOINT and other intervertebral or costovertebral joints. It occurs predominantly in young males and is characterized by pain and stiffness of joints (ANKYLOSIS) with inflammation at tendon insertions.
- Spondylitis, Ankylosing
- Spondyloarthritis Ankylopoietica
- Ankylosing Spondylarthritis
- Ankylosing Spondylarthritides
- Spondylarthritides, Ankylosing
- Spondylarthritis, Ankylosing
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Spondylarthritis Ankylopoietica
- Bechterew Disease
- Bechterew's Disease
- Bechterews Disease
- Marie-Struempell Disease
- Marie Struempell Disease
- Rheumatoid Spondylitis
- Spondylitis, Rheumatoid
- Spondylitis Ankylopoietica
- Ankylosing Spondyloarthritis
- Ankylosing Spondyloarthritides
- Spondyloarthritides, Ankylosing
- Spondyloarthritis, Ankylosing
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Spondylitis, Ankylosing".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Spondylitis, Ankylosing".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Spondylitis, Ankylosing" by people in this website by year, and whether "Spondylitis, Ankylosing" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.