Stress Disorders, Post-Traumatic
"Stress Disorders, Post-Traumatic" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A class of traumatic stress disorders with symptoms that last more than one month.
|Stress Disorders, Post-Traumatic
- Stress Disorders, Post-Traumatic
- Stress Disorder, Post Traumatic
- Neuroses, Posttraumatic
- Posttraumatic Neuroses
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorders
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
- Stress Disorder, Posttraumatic
- Stress Disorders, Posttraumatic
- Neuroses, Post-Traumatic
- Neuroses, Post Traumatic
- Post-Traumatic Neuroses
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Stress Disorder, Post-Traumatic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Stress Disorders, Post-Traumatic".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Stress Disorders, Post-Traumatic".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Stress Disorders, Post-Traumatic" by people in this website by year, and whether "Stress Disorders, Post-Traumatic" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.