Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures
"Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Surgery performed on the ear and its parts, the nose and nasal cavity, or the throat, including surgery of the adenoids, tonsils, pharynx, and trachea.
|Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures
- Procedure, Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical
- Procedures, Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical
- Otorhinolaryngological Surgical Procedures
- Otorhinolaryngological Surgical Procedure
- Procedure, Otorhinolaryngological Surgical
- Procedures, Otorhinolaryngological Surgical
- Surgical Procedure, Otorhinolaryngological
- Surgical Procedures, Otorhinolaryngological
- Surgical Procedures, Otorhinolaryngologic
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedure
- Surgical Procedure, Otorhinolaryngologic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures" by people in this website by year, and whether "Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.