"3-Oxo-5-alpha-Steroid 4-Dehydrogenase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme that catalyzes the reduction of TESTOSTERONE to 5-ALPHA DIHYDROTESTOSTERONE.
- 3-Oxo-5-alpha-Steroid 4-Dehydrogenase
- 3 Oxo 5 alpha Steroid 4 Dehydrogenase
- 3-oxo-5alpha-Steroid 4-Dehydrogenase (NADP+)
- Steroid delta-4-5-alpha Reductase
- Reductase, Steroid delta-4-5-alpha
- Steroid delta 4 5 alpha Reductase
- delta-4-5-alpha Reductase, Steroid
- Testosterone 5-alpha-Reductase
- Testosterone 5 alpha Reductase
- Testosterone delta-4-5-alpha-Reductase
- Testosterone delta 4 5 alpha Reductase
- delta-4-5-alpha-Reductase, Testosterone
- 3-Keto-5-alpha-Steroid delta-4-Dehydrogenase
- 3 Keto 5 alpha Steroid delta 4 Dehydrogenase
- delta-4-Dehydrogenase, 3-Keto-5-alpha-Steroid
- 4 Ene 3 Oxosteroid 5alpha Reductase
- 4 Ene 5 alpha Reductase
- 5-alpha-Reductase, Testosterone
- 5 alpha Reductase, Testosterone
- NADH 5 alpha Reductase
- NADPH delta(4)-3-Ketosteroid 5 alpha-Oxidoreductase
- Steroid 5-alpha-Reductase
- 5-alpha-Reductase, Steroid
- Steroid 5 alpha Reductase
- Steroid 5Alpha Reductase
- 5Alpha Reductase, Steroid
- Reductase, Steroid 5Alpha
- 3-oxo-5 alpha-Steroid 4-Dehydrogenase (NADP+)
- delta 4-3-keto Steroid 5 alpha-Oxidoreductase
- delta 4 3 keto Steroid 5 alpha Oxidoreductase
- delta4-3-ketosteroid 5alpha-Oxidoreductase
- 5alpha-Oxidoreductase, delta4-3-ketosteroid
- delta4 3 ketosteroid 5alpha Oxidoreductase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "3-Oxo-5-alpha-Steroid 4-Dehydrogenase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "3-Oxo-5-alpha-Steroid 4-Dehydrogenase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "3-Oxo-5-alpha-Steroid 4-Dehydrogenase" by people in this website by year, and whether "3-Oxo-5-alpha-Steroid 4-Dehydrogenase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.