"Tetradecanoylphorbol Acetate" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A phorbol ester found in CROTON OIL with very effective tumor promoting activity. It stimulates the synthesis of both DNA and RNA.
- Tetradecanoylphorbol Acetate
- Acetate, Tetradecanoylphorbol
- 12-O-Tetradecanoyl Phorbol 13-Acetate
- 12 O Tetradecanoyl Phorbol 13 Acetate
- 13-Acetate, 12-O-Tetradecanoyl Phorbol
- Phorbol 13-Acetate, 12-O-Tetradecanoyl
- Phorbol Myristate Acetate
- Acetate, Phorbol Myristate
- Myristate Acetate, Phorbol
- 12 Myristoyl 13 acetylphorbol
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Tetradecanoylphorbol Acetate".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Tetradecanoylphorbol Acetate".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Tetradecanoylphorbol Acetate" by people in this website by year, and whether "Tetradecanoylphorbol Acetate" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.