"Tinea Capitis" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Ringworm of the scalp and associated hair mainly caused by species of MICROSPORUM; TRICHOPHYTON; and EPIDERMOPHYTON, which may occasionally involve the eyebrows and eyelashes.
- Tinea Capitis
- Trichophytia Profunda Barbae
- Barbae, Trichophytia Profunda
- Profunda Barbae, Trichophytia
- Trichophytia Profunda Capitis
- Capitides, Trichophytia Profunda
- Capitis, Trichophytia Profunda
- Profunda Capitides, Trichophytia
- Profunda Capitis, Trichophytia
- Trichophytia Profunda Capitides
- Tinea Capitis Profunda
- Capitis Profunda, Tinea
- Capitis Profundas, Tinea
- Profunda, Tinea Capitis
- Profundas, Tinea Capitis
- Tinea Capitis Profundas
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Tinea Capitis".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Tinea Capitis".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Tinea Capitis" by people in this website by year, and whether "Tinea Capitis" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.