Electron Transport Complex III
"Electron Transport Complex III" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A multisubunit enzyme complex that contains CYTOCHROME B GROUP; CYTOCHROME C1; and iron-sulfur centers. It catalyzes the oxidation of ubiquinol to UBIQUINONE, and transfers the electrons to CYTOCHROME C. In MITOCHONDRIA the redox reaction is coupled to the transport of PROTONS across the inner mitochondrial membrane.
|Electron Transport Complex III
- Electron Transport Complex III
- Coenzyme QH2-Cytochrome-c Reductase
- Coenzyme QH2 Cytochrome c Reductase
- Complex III
- Cytochrome b-c2 Oxidoreductase
- Cytochrome b c2 Oxidoreductase
- Dihydroubiquinone-Cytochrome-c Reductase
- Dihydroubiquinone Cytochrome c Reductase
- QH(2)-Ferricytochrome-c Oxidoreductase
- Ubihydroquinone-Cytochrome-c Reductase
- Ubihydroquinone Cytochrome c Reductase
- Ubiquinol-Cytochrome c Reductase
- Reductase, Ubiquinol-Cytochrome c
- Ubiquinol Cytochrome c Reductase
- Ubiquinol-Cytochrome-c Reductase
- Ubiquinone-Cytochrome b-c2 Oxidoreductase
- Ubiquinone Cytochrome b c2 Oxidoreductase
- Coenzyme Q-Cytochrome-c Reductase
- Coenzyme Q Cytochrome c Reductase
- QH(2)-Cytochrome-c Reductase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Electron Transport Complex III".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Electron Transport Complex III".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Electron Transport Complex III" by people in this website by year, and whether "Electron Transport Complex III" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.