Independent Medical Evaluation
"Independent Medical Evaluation" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An assessment of HEALTH STATUS requested by third parties (e.g. insurers, adjudicating bodies, law enforcement, attorneys, etc) on a subject’s functional ability. Such information may be used in optimizing treatment or making informed decisions on compensation.
|Independent Medical Evaluation
- Independent Medical Evaluation
- Evaluation, Independent Medical
- Evaluations, Independent Medical
- Independent Medical Evaluations
- Medical Evaluation, Independent
- Medical Evaluations, Independent
- Independent Medical Assessment
- Assessment, Independent Medical
- Assessments, Independent Medical
- Independent Medical Assessments
- Medical Assessment, Independent
- Medical Assessments, Independent
- Independent Medical Examination
- Examination, Independent Medical
- Examinations, Independent Medical
- Medical Examination, Independent
- Medical Examinations, Independent
- Independent Medical Examinations
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Independent Medical Evaluation".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Independent Medical Evaluation".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Independent Medical Evaluation" by people in this website by year, and whether "Independent Medical Evaluation" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.