"Nogo Receptor 2" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A Nogo receptor that binds to MYELIN-ASSOCIATED GLYCOPROTEIN. It localizes to the GROWTH CONES of neurons in the THALAMUS; CORTEX: AMYGDALA; OLFACTORY BULBS; and HYPOTHALAMUS.
|Nogo Receptor 2
- Nogo Receptor 2
- Nogo Receptor-like 3 Protein
- Nogo Receptor like 3 Protein
- RTN4RL2 Protein
- Protein, RTN4RL2
- Nogo-66 Receptor-related Protein 2
- Nogo 66 Receptor related Protein 2
- Reticulon 4 Receptor-like 2 Protein
- Reticulon 4 Receptor like 2 Protein
- NgR2 Protein
- Protein, NgR2
- Nogo-66 Receptor Homolog 1
- Nogo 66 Receptor Homolog 1
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Nogo Receptor 2".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Nogo Receptor 2".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Nogo Receptor 2" by people in this website by year, and whether "Nogo Receptor 2" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.