"Circumventricular Organs" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Highly vascularized and specialized tissues distributed principally along the midline of the VENTRICULAR SYSTEM from the FOREBRAIN to the HINDBRAIN. They are distinguished by their lack of normal BLOOD-BRAIN BARRIER and fenestrated capillaries and contain either neurosecretory neurons or chemoreceptors.
- Circumventricular Organs
- Circumventricular Organ
- Organ, Circumventricular
- Organs, Circumventricular
Sensory Circumventricular Organs
- Sensory Circumventricular Organs
- Circumventricular Organ, Sensory
- Circumventricular Organs, Sensory
- Organ, Sensory Circumventricular
- Organs, Sensory Circumventricular
- Sensory Circumventricular Organ
- Neurohemal Organ
- Neurohemal Organs
- Organ, Neurohemal
- Organs, Neurohemal
Secretory Circumventricular Organs
- Secretory Circumventricular Organs
- Circumventricular Organ, Secretory
- Circumventricular Organs, Secretory
- Organ, Secretory Circumventricular
- Organs, Secretory Circumventricular
- Secretory Circumventricular Organ
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Circumventricular Organs".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Circumventricular Organs".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Circumventricular Organs" by people in this website by year, and whether "Circumventricular Organs" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.