"Electrocorticography" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Recording of brain electrical activities in which the electrodes are placed directly on the CEREBRAL CORTEX.
- Electrocorticography (EcoG)
- Electrocorticographies (EcoG)
- Intracranial Electroencephalography
- Electroencephalographies, Intracranial
- Electroencephalography, Intracranial
- Intracranial Electroencephalographies
- Intracranial EEG
- EEG, Intracranial
- EEGs, Intracranial
- Intracranial EEGs
- Extraoperative Electrocorticography
- Electrocorticographies, Extraoperative
- Electrocorticography, Extraoperative
- Extraoperative Electrocorticographies
- Extraoperative ECoG
- ECoG, Extraoperative
- ECoGs, Extraoperative
- Extraoperative ECoGs
- Intraoperative Electrocorticography
- Electrocorticographies, Intraoperative
- Electrocorticography, Intraoperative
- Intraoperative Electrocorticographies
- Intraoperative ECoG
- ECoG, Intraoperative
- ECoGs, Intraoperative
- Intraoperative ECoGs
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Electrocorticography".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Electrocorticography".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Electrocorticography" by people in this website by year, and whether "Electrocorticography" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.