"Tetratricopeptide Repeat" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A structural motif present in a variety of proteins that mediates protein-protein interactions and assembly of multiprotein complexes. It consists of 3 to 16 tandem repeats of 34 amino acids, mostly of small and large hydrophobic residues, that form ALPHA-HELIX pairs.
- Tetratricopeptide Repeat
- Repeat, Tetratricopeptide
- Repeats, Tetratricopeptide
- Tetratricopeptide Repeats
- Tetratricopeptide Motif
- Motif, Tetratricopeptide
- Motifs, Tetratricopeptide
- Tetratricopeptide Motifs
- TPR Motif
- Motif, TPR
- Motifs, TPR
- TPR Motifs
- TPR Domain
- Domain, TPR
- Domains, TPR
- TPR Domains
- Tetratricopeptide Repeat Domain
- Domain, Tetratricopeptide Repeat
- Domains, Tetratricopeptide Repeat
- Repeat Domain, Tetratricopeptide
- Repeat Domains, Tetratricopeptide
- Tetratricopeptide Repeat Domains
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Tetratricopeptide Repeat".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Tetratricopeptide Repeat".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Tetratricopeptide Repeat" by people in this website by year, and whether "Tetratricopeptide Repeat" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.