"Ubiquitin-Specific Proteases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Members of the peptidase C19 family which regulate signal transduction by removing UBIQUITIN from specific protein substrates via a process known as deubiquitination or deubiquitylation.
- Ubiquitin-Specific Proteases
- Proteases, Ubiquitin-Specific
- Ubiquitin Specific Proteases
- Ubiquitin-Specific Peptidases
- Peptidases, Ubiquitin-Specific
- Ubiquitin Specific Peptidases
- Ubiquitin-Specific Protease Family
- Protease Family, Ubiquitin-Specific
- Ubiquitin Specific Protease Family
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Ubiquitin-Specific Proteases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Ubiquitin-Specific Proteases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Ubiquitin-Specific Proteases" by people in this website by year, and whether "Ubiquitin-Specific Proteases" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.