Ubiquitin-Specific Peptidase 7
"Ubiquitin-Specific Peptidase 7" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A ubiquitinyl hydrolase that deubiquitinates several proteins with critical roles in DNA REPAIR, cell growth, and survival, including TUMOR SUPPRESSOR PROTEIN P53; MDM-2 PROTEIN; and PTEN PHOSPHOHYDROLASE. It also stabilizes herpesvirus 1 trans-acting transcriptional protein VMW110 during HSV-1 infection, contributing to its function as a TRANS-ACTIVATOR.
|Ubiquitin-Specific Peptidase 7
- Ubiquitin-Specific Peptidase 7
- Peptidase 7, Ubiquitin-Specific
- Ubiquitin Specific Peptidase 7
- HAUSP Protein
- Herpesvirus-Associated Ubiquitin-Specific Peptidase
- Herpesvirus Associated Ubiquitin Specific Peptidase
- Peptidase, Herpesvirus-Associated Ubiquitin-Specific
- Ubiquitin-Specific Peptidase, Herpesvirus-Associated
- USP7 Protein
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Ubiquitin-Specific Peptidase 7".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Ubiquitin-Specific Peptidase 7".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Ubiquitin-Specific Peptidase 7" by people in this website by year, and whether "Ubiquitin-Specific Peptidase 7" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.