Maternal-Child Health Services
"Maternal-Child Health Services" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Programs organized for the purpose of providing medical and social services for mothers and children.
|Maternal-Child Health Services
- Maternal-Child Health Services
- Maternal Child Health Services
- Health Services, Maternal-Child
- Health Service, Maternal-Child
- Health Services, Maternal Child
- Maternal-Child Health Service
- Service, Maternal-Child Health
- Services, Maternal-Child Health
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Maternal-Child Health Services".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Maternal-Child Health Services".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Maternal-Child Health Services" by people in this website by year, and whether "Maternal-Child Health Services" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.