Mitochondrial Replacement Therapy
"Mitochondrial Replacement Therapy" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
In vitro fertilization technique that uses mitochondrial DNA from a healthy donor in order to prevent the transmission of MITOCHONDRIAL DISEASE.
|Mitochondrial Replacement Therapy
- Mitochondrial Replacement Therapy
- Mitochondrial Replacement Therapies
- Replacement Therapies, Mitochondrial
- Replacement Therapy, Mitochondrial
- Therapies, Mitochondrial Replacement
- Therapy, Mitochondrial Replacement
- Pronuclear Transfer Technique
- Pronuclear Transfer Techniques
- Technique, Pronuclear Transfer
- Techniques, Pronuclear Transfer
- Transfer Technique, Pronuclear
- Transfer Techniques, Pronuclear
- Spindle Transfer Technique
- Spindle Transfer Techniques
- Technique, Spindle Transfer
- Techniques, Spindle Transfer
- Transfer Technique, Spindle
- Transfer Techniques, Spindle
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Mitochondrial Replacement Therapy".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Mitochondrial Replacement Therapy".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Mitochondrial Replacement Therapy" by people in this website by year, and whether "Mitochondrial Replacement Therapy" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.