Glycoside Hydrolase Inhibitors
"Glycoside Hydrolase Inhibitors" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Compounds that inhibit or block the activity of GLYCOSIDE HYDROLASES such as ALPHA-AMYLASES and ALPHA-GLUCOSIDASES.
|Pancreatic alpha-Amylase Inhibitors
- Pancreatic alpha-Amylase Inhibitors
- Inhibitors, Pancreatic alpha-Amylase
- Pancreatic alpha Amylase Inhibitors
- alpha-Amylase Inhibitors, Pancreatic
- alpha Amylase Inhibitors, Pancreatic
Intestinal alpha-Amylase Inhibitors
- Intestinal alpha-Amylase Inhibitors
- Inhibitors, Intestinal alpha-Amylase
- Intestinal alpha Amylase Inhibitors
- alpha-Amylase Inhibitors, Intestinal
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Glycoside Hydrolase Inhibitors".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Glycoside Hydrolase Inhibitors".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Glycoside Hydrolase Inhibitors" by people in this website by year, and whether "Glycoside Hydrolase Inhibitors" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.