Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
"Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An hereditary hemolytic uremic syndrome associated with variations in the gene that encodes COMPLEMENT FACTOR H, or the related proteins CFHR1 and CFHR3. Disease often progresses to CHRONIC KIDNEY FAILURE without the prodromal symptoms of ENTEROCOLITIS and DIARRHEA that characterize typical hemolytic uremic syndrome.
|Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
- Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
- Non Stx Hus
- Non-Shiga-Like Toxin-Associated HUS
- HUS, Non-Shiga-Like Toxin-Associated
- HUSs, Non-Shiga-Like Toxin-Associated
- Non Shiga Like Toxin Associated HUS
- Non-Shiga-Like Toxin-Associated HUSs
- Toxin-Associated HUS, Non-Shiga-Like
- Toxin-Associated HUSs, Non-Shiga-Like
- Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome, Atypical
- Nonenteropathic HUS
- HUS, Nonenteropathic
- HUSs, Nonenteropathic
- Nonenteropathic HUSs
- Atypical Hemolytic-Uremic Syndrome
- Atypical Hemolytic-Uremic Syndromes
- Hemolytic-Uremic Syndrome, Atypical
- Hemolytic-Uremic Syndromes, Atypical
- Syndrome, Atypical Hemolytic-Uremic
- Syndromes, Atypical Hemolytic-Uremic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome" by people in this website by year, and whether "Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.