"Desvenlafaxine Succinate" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A cyclohexanol and phenol derivative and metabolite of venlafaxine that functions as a SEROTONIN AND NORADRENALINE REUPTAKE INHIBITOR (SNRI) and is used as an ANTIDEPRESSIVE AGENT.
- Desvenlafaxine Succinate
- Succinate, Desvenlafaxine
- O-desmethylvenlafaxine Succinate Monohydrate
- Monohydrate, O-desmethylvenlafaxine Succinate
- O desmethylvenlafaxine Succinate Monohydrate
- Succinate Monohydrate, O-desmethylvenlafaxine
- 2-(1-hydroxycyclohexyl)-2-((4-hydroxyphenyl)ethyl)dimethylammonium 3-carboxypropanoate monohydrate
- O-desmethylvenlafaxine Succinate
- O desmethylvenlafaxine Succinate
- Succinate, O-desmethylvenlafaxine
- WY 45,233
- 45,233, WY
- WY 45233
- 45233, WY
- O desmethylvenlafaxine
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Desvenlafaxine Succinate".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Desvenlafaxine Succinate".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Desvenlafaxine Succinate" by people in this website by year, and whether "Desvenlafaxine Succinate" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.