"Receptors, Histamine H4" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
G-Protein-coupled histamine receptors that are expressed primarily in BONE MARROW as well as in peripheral tissues and organs. They are expressed by immune cells that include EOSINOPHILS; T-CELLS; DENDRITIC CELLS; and MAST CELLS.
|Receptors, Histamine H4
- Receptors, Histamine H4
- H4 Receptors, Histamine
- Histamine H4 Receptor
- H4 Receptor, Histamine
- Receptor, Histamine H4
- Histamine H4 Receptors
- H4 Receptors
- Receptors, H4
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, Histamine H4".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Biogenic Amine [D12.776.543.750.670]
- Receptors, Histamine [D12.776.543.750.670.450]
- Receptors, Histamine H4 [D12.776.543.750.670.450.750]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.695]
- Receptors, Histamine H4 [D12.776.543.750.695.358]
- Receptors, Neurotransmitter [D12.776.543.750.720]
- Receptors, Histamine [D12.776.543.750.720.480]
- Receptors, Histamine H4 [D12.776.543.750.720.480.750]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, Histamine H4".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, Histamine H4" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, Histamine H4" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.