"Gasotransmitters" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Endogenously produced lipid-soluble gaseous molecules which function as neurotransmitters and signal mediators targeting ION CHANNELS and transporters.
- Gaseous Messenger Molecules
- Messenger Molecules, Gaseous
- Molecules, Gaseous Messenger
- Gaseous Signal Transducers
- Signal Transducers, Gaseous
- Transducers, Gaseous Signal
- Gaseous Mediators
- Mediators, Gaseous
- Gaseous Secondary Messengers
- Messengers, Gaseous Secondary
- Secondary Messengers, Gaseous
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Gasotransmitters".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Gasotransmitters".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Gasotransmitters" by people in this website by year, and whether "Gasotransmitters" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.