"Virtual Reality" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Using computer technology to create and maintain an environment and project a user's physical presence in that environment allowing the user to interact with it.
|Virtual Reality, Educational
- Virtual Reality, Educational
- Educational Virtual Realities
- Educational Virtual Reality
- Reality, Educational Virtual
- Virtual Realities, Educational
- Virtual Reality, Instructional
- Instructional Virtual Realities
- Instructional Virtual Reality
- Realities, Instructional Virtual
- Reality, Instructional Virtual
- Virtual Realities, Instructional
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Virtual Reality".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Virtual Reality".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Virtual Reality" by people in this website by year, and whether "Virtual Reality" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.