"SMARCB1 Protein" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A component of the SWI-SNF CHROMATIN REMODELING complex that functions as a PROTEIN PHOSPHATASE 1 regulator and to stabilize CHROMATIN at PROMOTER REGIONS. It is important for regulating CELL PROLIFERATION and CELL DIFFERENTIATION. Mutations in the SMARCB1 gene are associated with malignant RHABDOID TUMORS.
- SMARCB1 Protein
- Integrase Interactor 1 Protein
- BAF47 Protein
- SNF5 Homolog Protein
- Swi-Snf-Related Matrix-Associated Actin-Dependent Regulator Of Chromatin Subfamily B Member 1
- Swi Snf Related Matrix Associated Actin Dependent Regulator Of Chromatin Subfamily B Member 1
- BRG1-Associated Factor 47 Protein
- BRG1 Associated Factor 47 Protein
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "SMARCB1 Protein".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "SMARCB1 Protein".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "SMARCB1 Protein" by people in this website by year, and whether "SMARCB1 Protein" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.