Axillofemoral Bypass Grafting
"Axillofemoral Bypass Grafting" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An extra-anatomic method of surgical revascularization in which the AXILLARY ARTERY is anastomosed to FEMORAL ARTERY.
|Axillofemoral Bypass Grafting
- Axillofemoral Bypass Grafting
- Bypass Grafting, Axillofemoral
- Grafting, Axillofemoral Bypass
- Axillo-Femoral Bypass Grafting
- Axillo Femoral Bypass Grafting
- Bypass Grafting, Axillo-Femoral
- Grafting, Axillo-Femoral Bypass
Axillobifemoral Bypass Grafting
- Axillobifemoral Bypass Grafting
- Bypass Grafting, Axillobifemoral
- Grafting, Axillobifemoral Bypass
- Axillo-Bifemoral Bypass Grafting
- Axillo Bifemoral Bypass Grafting
- Bypass Grafting, Axillo-Bifemoral
- Grafting, Axillo-Bifemoral Bypass
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Axillofemoral Bypass Grafting".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Axillofemoral Bypass Grafting".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Axillofemoral Bypass Grafting" by people in this website by year, and whether "Axillofemoral Bypass Grafting" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.