"Balloon Enteroscopy" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An endoscopy of the small intestines accomplished while advancing the endoscope, which is assisted by one or two balloons
- Balloon Enteroscopy
- Balloon Enteroscopies
- Enteroscopies, Balloon
- Enteroscopy, Balloon
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Balloon Enteroscopy".
- Analytical, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Techniques and Equipment [E]
- Diagnosis [E01]
- Diagnostic Techniques and Procedures [E01.370]
- Diagnostic Techniques, Digestive System [E01.370.372]
- Endoscopy, Digestive System [E01.370.372.250]
- Endoscopy, Gastrointestinal [E01.370.372.250.250]
- Balloon Enteroscopy [E01.370.3188.8.131.52]
- Diagnostic Techniques, Surgical [E01.370.388]
- Endoscopy [E01.370.388.250]
- Endoscopy, Digestive System [E01.370.388.250.250]
- Endoscopy, Gastrointestinal [E01.370.3184.108.40.206]
- Balloon Enteroscopy [E01.370.3220.127.116.11.070]
- Surgical Procedures, Operative [E04]
- Digestive System Surgical Procedures [E04.210]
- Endoscopy, Digestive System [E04.210.240]
- Endoscopy, Gastrointestinal [E04.210.240.250]
- Balloon Enteroscopy [E04.210.240.250.080]
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures [E04.502]
- Endoscopy [E04.502.250]
- Endoscopy, Digestive System [E04.502.250.250]
- Endoscopy, Gastrointestinal [E04.502.250.250.250]
- Balloon Enteroscopy [E04.502.250.250.250.080]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Balloon Enteroscopy".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Balloon Enteroscopy" by people in this website by year, and whether "Balloon Enteroscopy" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.