CCR5 Receptor Antagonists
"CCR5 Receptor Antagonists" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Compounds and drugs that inhibit or block the activity of CCR5 RECEPTORS.
|CCR5 Receptor Antagonists
- CCR5 Receptor Antagonists
- Antagonists, CCR5 Receptor
- Receptor Antagonists, CCR5
- CC Chemokine Receptor 5 Blockers
- Chemokine Co-receptor 5 Antagonists
- Chemokine Co receptor 5 Antagonists
- HIV-1 Fusion Coreceptor Antagonists
- HIV 1 Fusion Coreceptor Antagonists
- CC Chemokine Receptor 5 Antagonists
- CCR5 Receptor Blockers
- Blockers, CCR5 Receptor
- Receptor Blockers, CCR5
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "CCR5 Receptor Antagonists".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "CCR5 Receptor Antagonists".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "CCR5 Receptor Antagonists" by people in this website by year, and whether "CCR5 Receptor Antagonists" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.