"Censorship, Research" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The act or practice of scrutinizing the practice of scientific research for the purpose of preventing or suppressing the unethical applications as well knowledge derived from it.
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Censorship, Research".
- Anthropology, Education, Sociology and Social Phenomena [I]
- Social Sciences [I01]
- Sociology [I01.880]
- Social Control, Formal [I01.880.604]
- Censorship, Research [I01.880.604.238]
- Humanities [K]
- Humanities [K01]
- Philosophy [K01.752]
- Morals [K01.752.566]
- Ethics [K01.752.566.479]
- Ethics, Research [K01.752.566.479.173]
- Censorship, Research [K01.752.566.479.173.200]
- Health Care [N]
- Health Care Quality, Access, and Evaluation [N05]
- Ethics [N05.350]
- Ethics, Research [N05.350.670]
- Censorship, Research [N05.350.670.250]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Censorship, Research".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Censorship, Research" by people in this website by year, and whether "Censorship, Research" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.