"Ultrasonic Waves" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Oscillating sound wave with a frequency higher than the upper limit of the human hearing range.
- Ultrasonic Waves
- Ultrasonic Wave
- Wave, Ultrasonic
- Waves, Ultrasonic
- Ultrasonic Vibration
- Ultrasonic Vibrations
- Vibration, Ultrasonic
- Vibrations, Ultrasonic
- Ultrasound Radiation
- Radiation, Ultrasound
- Ultrasound Waves
- Ultrasound Wave
- Wave, Ultrasound
- Waves, Ultrasound
- Pulsed Ultrasound
- Pulsed Ultrasounds
- Ultrasound, Pulsed
- Ultrasounds, Pulsed
Low Intensity Pulsed Ultrasound
- Low Intensity Pulsed Ultrasound
- Low-Intensity Pulsed Ultrasound (LIPUS)
- Low Intensity Pulsed Ultrasound (LIPUS)
- Low-Intensity Pulsed Ultrasounds (LIPUS)
- Pulsed Ultrasound, Low-Intensity (LIPUS)
- Pulsed Ultrasounds, Low-Intensity (LIPUS)
- Ultrasound, Low-Intensity Pulsed (LIPUS)
- Ultrasounds, Low-Intensity Pulsed (LIPUS)
- Low Intensity Pulsed Ultrasound Radiation
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Ultrasonic Waves".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Ultrasonic Waves".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Ultrasonic Waves" by people in this website by year, and whether "Ultrasonic Waves" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.