"2',5'-Oligoadenylate Synthetase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme that catalyzes the conversion of ATP into a series of (2'-5') linked oligoadenylates and pyrophosphate in the presence of double-stranded RNA. These oligonucleotides activate an endoribonuclease (RNase L) which cleaves single-stranded RNA. Interferons can act as inducers of these reactions.
- 2',5'-Oligoadenylate Synthetase
- 2',5' Oligoadenylate Synthetase
- Synthetase, 2',5'-Oligoadenylate
- 2,5 Oligoadenylate Polymerase
- Oligoadenylate Polymerase, 2,5
- Polymerase, 2,5 Oligoadenylate
- 2',5'-Oligoadenylate Polymerase
- 2',5' Oligoadenylate Polymerase
- Polymerase, 2',5'-Oligoadenylate
- (2'-5')An Polymerase
- 2',5'-Oligo(A) Synthetase
- 2',5'-Oligo(A) Polymerase
- 2,5 Oligoadenylate Synthetase
- Oligoadenylate Synthetase, 2,5
- Synthetase, 2,5 Oligoadenylate
- 2-5A Synthetase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "2',5'-Oligoadenylate Synthetase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "2',5'-Oligoadenylate Synthetase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "2',5'-Oligoadenylate Synthetase" by people in this website by year, and whether "2',5'-Oligoadenylate Synthetase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.