"4-Hydroxyphenylpyruvate Dioxygenase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme that catalyzes the conversion of 4-hydroxyphenylpyruvate plus oxygen to homogentisic acid and carbon dioxide. EC 184.108.40.206.
- 4-Hydroxyphenylpyruvate Dioxygenase
- Dioxygenase, 4-Hydroxyphenylpyruvate
- P-Hydroxyphenylpyruvate Oxidase
- Oxidase, P-Hydroxyphenylpyruvate
- P Hydroxyphenylpyruvate Oxidase
- P-Hydroxyphenylpyruvate Hydroxylase
- Hydroxylase, P-Hydroxyphenylpyruvate
- P Hydroxyphenylpyruvate Hydroxylase
- para-Hydroxyphenylpyruvate Hydroxylase
- Hydroxylase, para-Hydroxyphenylpyruvate
- para Hydroxyphenylpyruvate Hydroxylase
- para-Hydroxyphenylpyruvate Oxidase
- Oxidase, para-Hydroxyphenylpyruvate
- para Hydroxyphenylpyruvate Oxidase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "4-Hydroxyphenylpyruvate Dioxygenase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "4-Hydroxyphenylpyruvate Dioxygenase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "4-Hydroxyphenylpyruvate Dioxygenase" by people in this website by year, and whether "4-Hydroxyphenylpyruvate Dioxygenase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.