"Prolactinoma" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A pituitary adenoma which secretes PROLACTIN, leading to HYPERPROLACTINEMIA. Clinical manifestations include AMENORRHEA; GALACTORRHEA; IMPOTENCE; HEADACHE; visual disturbances; and CEREBROSPINAL FLUID RHINORRHEA.
- Lactotroph Adenoma
- Adenoma, Lactotroph
- Adenomas, Lactotroph
- Lactotroph Adenomas
- Prolactinoma, Familial
- PRL-Secreting Pituitary Adenoma
- PRL Secreting Pituitary Adenoma
- PRL-Secreting Pituitary Adenomas
- Pituitary Adenoma, PRL-Secreting
- Pituitary Adenomas, PRL-Secreting
- Prolactin-Producing Pituitary Adenoma
- Pituitary Adenoma, Prolactin-Producing
- Pituitary Adenomas, Prolactin-Producing
- Prolactin Producing Pituitary Adenoma
- Prolactin-Producing Pituitary Adenomas
- Prolactin-Secreting Pituitary Adenoma
- Prolactin Secreting Pituitary Adenoma
- Adenoma, Prolactin-Secreting, Pituitary
- Pituitary Adenoma, Prolactin-Secreting
- Pituitary Adenoma, Prolactin Secreting
- Pituitary Adenomas, Prolactin-Secreting
- Prolactin-Secreting Pituitary Adenomas
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Prolactinoma".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Prolactinoma".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Prolactinoma" by people in this website by year, and whether "Prolactinoma" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.