"DNA-Cytosine Methylases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Methylases that are specific for CYTOSINE residues found on DNA.
- DNA-Cytosine Methylases
- DNA Cytosine Methylases
- Cytosine-Specific DNA Methylases
- Cytosine Specific DNA Methylases
- DNA Methylases, Cytosine-Specific
- Methylases, Cytosine-Specific DNA
Site-Specific DNA Methyltransferase (Cytosine-Specific)
- Site-Specific DNA Methyltransferase (Cytosine-Specific)
- DNA Modification Methylases Cytosine Specific
- Site-Specific Methyltransferases (Cytosine-Specific)
- Modification Methylases (Cytosine-Specific)
- Site Specific Methyltransferases (Cytosine Specific)
- DNA Modification Methylases (Cytosine-Specific)
- Modification Methylases (Cytosine Specific)
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "DNA-Cytosine Methylases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "DNA-Cytosine Methylases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "DNA-Cytosine Methylases" by people in this website by year, and whether "DNA-Cytosine Methylases" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.